[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Progress
- From: Tom Droege <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Sat, 24 Jan 1998 17:44:43 -0600
- Old-Return-Path: <email@example.com>
- Resent-Date: Sat, 24 Jan 1998 19:24:26 -0500
- Resent-From: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Resent-Message-ID: <"VEYJED.A.whD.h3ny0"@kani.wwa.com>
- Resent-Sender: email@example.com
Well, I am just as happy as a clam in the delta mud.
I am working on the printed circuit layouts for the Mark IV. I
am nearly finished with #5 of 7. I have figured out how to do
this dull and tedious work. Just have my CD ROM busy playing
music while I work.
I am playing Don Redman 1931-1932, Fletetcher Henderson
1924-1925, King Oliver 1923-1926, McKinney's Cotton Pickers
1928-1929, and Jelly Roll Morton 1923-1924. Man that is
happy music. I can just work away for hours moving printed
circuit traces around.
Someone has figured out how to clean up these old recordings.
I had some of these on LPs and they were so noisy that it was
painful to listen to them. But these sound great.
Just working away. A few more weeks of work and a procurement
interval, and I will be ready to start testing the Mark IV.