[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: arrrghhhh ueing
- From: ALAIN MAURY <email@example.com>
- Date: Tue, 27 Jan 1998 22:29:51 MET_DST
- CC: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Old-Return-Path: <email@example.com>
- Resent-Date: Tue, 27 Jan 1998 17:10:40 -0500
- Resent-From: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Resent-Message-ID: <"iY1taC.A.SyE.0Tlz0"@kani.wwa.com>
- Resent-Sender: email@example.com
<Start argueing mode>
I would like to argue about the necessity to argue.
Hey, Michael, you seem too interested in efficiency. Different
culture I guess. As a latine, I am suppose to start argueing,
then talking some more, then acting in another direction anyway.
I guess you go to a shop, buy, pay, get out of he door, without
even discussing prices with the vendor.... here those are almost
A little argumentation is sometimes useful, if only to discover that
ATIS is indeed used by other groups than Autoscope.
While I am at it:
Hey Tom, why do you keep using these old fashioned, drift as they
can VCO instead of microcontroller timers, which are digital, do
drift but much much less than a VCO, and where nobody can inadvertently
turn the pot out of adjustement.
Another cultural problem I guess....
<Stop argueing mode>
That's it for tonight. Am observing, sky is clear and dark.